Monday, November 7, 2011

Because classic beauty and beards always makes us happy. And because we could re-name this blog to I wanna make out with you (yes, you) all the time. And because substantial matters of the heart bring out the poets in us.

Oh hey, hi, it's me again,

just calling to see if things have changed in the land of men.

What have you been up to? How do you do?
Do you ever think about me, the way I do of you?

Meaning: do I appear at night when it is time for bed?
Do I greet you in the morning when natives of dreams from daylight have fled?

If all minds are connected, and they surely are,
we've already been travelling together wide and far.

I especially like when you go off exploring Paris on your own,
the strangeness of Kansas City or your gigabit excitement in the Tokyo hi-tech zone.

I hope you enjoy the smell of autumn in Stockholm town,
on adventures in my pocket as the coloured leaves fall down.

I want your inner world, I want your soul,
I want your arms, your heart, your age as it turns old.

But the future comes but a day at the time,
every hour sweeter, minutes are sublime
bringing me closer to an era when you'll be mine.