Because last night we spoke to a womanizer who gave us the insightful advice that this is the time in your life to gaze into the eyes of people, until you start to blush, and take it from there.
This is your opportunity to explore emotions and relations, before you have your three kids and baking cookies in a house somewhere. (Loving it, of course.) Seeing that he is a networker deluxe, he jokingly suggested that he would start scouting interesting characters for us to get to know. Although slightly, utterly, resistant to look at love as a mission and a business, it got us thinking about what list of criteria we might present. Our only belief is that the universe knows better than we do regarding who we should be with, but naturally, we are aware of certain characteristics we value above others. By really narrowing it down, there are two main ones:
- Confident and utterly comfortable in yourself
- Intelligent humor (Filip & Fredrik, Ricky Gervais, Mitch Hedberg)
From there we could add a set of bonus traits:
- Handsome, beautiful, tall, dark
- Driven, entrepreneurial, a doer
- Passionate, about anything
- Kind, golden hearted
- Love making out
- Great dancer
- Swimmer, tennis or basketball player
- Likes Billie Holiday, Al Green, Håkan Hellström
- Possibly diagnosed with adhd, or very talkative
If you feel that this applies to you, or if you know of fantastic men with these qualities, please let us know. We might have a completely inaccurate view of what we want, but we also know that trying and failing is a great way to learn.