Monday, August 9, 2010

Because we like beaches, we like houses, we like 'sup mag, we like beards, we like long hair, we like likeminded and we like shameless self-promotion. And we are especially fond of moments when all of these come together;
What was your biggest dream as a teenager?

Alex: I was pretty stupid really. I just wanted to hang out with my friends and drink beer.

Like everyone, really.
Victoria: I definitely wondered about the future but I think I also just wanted to be in love. I just really wanted a boy to be in love with me. I was pretty sure it wasn’t going to happen. It didn’t happen.
Alex (laughing): And it will never happen!

Awww.

Victoria (laughing): Yeah, I just wanted to kiss and make out basically.

Excerpt from 'SUP Magazine 22, Beach House interview by Laura Martin, photography by David Ellison.